sábado, 14 de julho de 2012

Barcos de papel (para a Ana)

Albert Edelfelt, Pequeno barco (1884).
---
Day by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running
stream.
In bid black letters I write my name on them and the name of
the village where I live.
I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and
know who I am.
I load my little boats with shiuli flower from our garden, and
hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land
in the night.
I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the
little clouds setting thee white bulging sails.
I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down
the air to race with my boats!
When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my
paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.
The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading ins
their baskets full of dreams.
---

4 comentários:

ana disse...

Margarida,
Muito obrigada, foi muito querida! A aguarela (parece) é lindíssima e Tagore adoro. :))

Beijinho especial!:)

Margarida Elias disse...

Bjs Ana!:))

Presépio no Canal disse...

Lindo, tudo, Margarida! Gostei muito! Nao conhecia nem o poema, nem a aguarela. Que boas descobertas!
Um presente muito bem conseguido, revelador da tua imensa sensibilidade e criatividade. :-)
Um beijinho as duas! :-)
Bom fim-de-semana!

Margarida Elias disse...

Obrigada Sandra! Bjs e bom fim-de-semana!:)