quinta-feira, 28 de fevereiro de 2013

Escrever / falar sobre Arte

Etienne Bertrand Weill, Le Chant Silencieux (via Gallica).
---
«Although I have armed myself with great adjectives and flowery phrases over the years, I still don’t feel like I have mastered the skill of translating emotions into words. Perhaps it is a fruitless endeavor to try and give words to seemingly ineffable emotions, but I like to try. If there is one reason why I like to write about art history, it is because I’m compelled to practice and find better ways to communicate such emotions with only words».
---

3 comentários:

ana disse...

Uma fotografia fabulosa.
Por vezes é difícil escrever as emoções.
Gostei da citação.
Beijinho. :)

Margarida Elias disse...

Eu sinto o mesmo. Bjns!

Presépio no Canal disse...

Partilho da opinião da Ana. A fotografia é deveras fabulosa e linda. Acho que a mais bonita que já vi este ano.

Bjs!!