segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2015

Castelos de Cartas

F. Boucher, Le chateau de Cartes (detalhe)
-
«Here, however, I misjudged him. That night, when I came into the sitting-room about ten o'clock, I found Poirot carefully building card houses-and I remembered! 
It was an old trick of his-soothing his nerves. 
He smiled at me. 'Yes-you remember. One needs the precision. One card on another-so-in exactly the right place and that supports the weight of the card on top and so on, up and up. Go to bed, Hastings. Leave me here, with my house of cards. I clear the mind.'
-
Agatha Christie, The Peril at End House (1932)
-
F. Boucher, Le chateau de Cartes

2 comentários:

ana disse...

Gosto da Agatha Christie. As imagens são uma doçura.
Beijinho.:))

Margarida Elias disse...

Também gosto e também achei o mesmo. Adorava fazer castelos de cartas quando era criança. Bjns, Ana!