quarta-feira, 21 de outubro de 2015

Demanda(s)

Not all those who wander are lost.
-
-
Alan Lee, Olwen (ilustração para o Mabinogion)
-
«Then said she unto him, "I declare to thee, that it is thy destiny not to be suited with a wife until thou obtain Olwen, the daughter of Yspaddaden Penkawr." And the youth blushed, and the love of the maiden diffused itself through all his frame, although he had never seen her. And his father inquired of him, "What has come over thee, my son, and what aileth thee?" "My stepmother has declared to me that I shall never have a wife until I obtain Olwen, the daughter of Yspaddaden Penkawr." "That will be easy for thee," answered his father. "Arthur is thy cousin. Go, therefore, unto Arthur, to cut thy hair, and ask this of him as a boon.»
-

2 comentários:

ana disse...

Tão linda a ilustração.
Beijinho. :))

Margarida Elias disse...

Também achei, Ana. Gosto muito deste artista. Bjns! :-)