quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2012

A pintura e a música

 


William Michael Harnett, The old violin (1886, National Gallery of Art, Washington), Violin and Music
(also known as Music Literature) (1888, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Nova Iorque) e Still life (1887, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts).
---
«I remembered a story of how Bach was approached by a young admirer one day and asked, "But Papa Bach, how do you manage to think of all these new tunes?" "My dear fellow," Bach is said to have answered, according to my version, "I have no need to think of them. I have the greatest difficulty not to step on them when I get out of bed in the morning and start moving around my room». 
---
Laurens Van der Post.

2 comentários:

Presépio no Canal disse...

Gosto muito de violinos. :-)
Bonitos quadros!
Bjs!

Margarida Elias disse...

Obrigada Sandra! Muitos beijinhos e bom fim-de-semana!