quinta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2014

Imaginário

Annibale Carracci, Virgin and Unicorn (A Virgin with a Unicorn) (1605, Palácio Farnese)
-
"This is a child!" Haigha replied eagerly, coming: in front of Alice to introduce her, and spreading out both his hands towards her in an Anglo-Saxon attitude. "We only found it to-day. It's as large as life, and twice as natural!"
"I always thought they were fabulous monsters!" said the Unicorn. "Is it alive?"
"It can talk," said Haigha, solemnly.
The Unicorn looked dreamily at Alice, and said "Talk, child."
Alice could not help her lips curling up into a smile as she began: "Do you know, I always thought Unicorns were fabulous monsters, too! I never saw one alive before!"
"Well, now that we have seen each other," said the Unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you. Is that a bargain?"
-

2 comentários:

ana disse...

Imagem maravilhosa.
Beijinho. :))

Margarida Elias disse...

Concordo! Beijinhos!